July 2020 - September 2020
Greetings to all!
We have great news that we are very excited to share with you today. Today we are launching the dfinance rewards program!
For those that are unfamiliar with dfinance, it is a platform that facilitates the creation of decentralized financial instruments. It transforms ideas into products that can be used by millions of traders and generate a significant income. The best thing about dfinance is that it doesn't require any special technical knowledge to use.
As mentioned, today we are launching the dfinance reward program with a prize pool of 125,000 DFI coins. We believe that this campaign is needed to help us build a devoted community of energetic, constructive people who love the idea of dfinance and what it is trying to achieve and are looking to actively help dfinance achieve those goals.
Are you eager to learn more? Join our reward program today! You can easily enroll in the campaign and test the platform by joining the Technical Activities or take part in our Promotion Activities to share the information and spread the word about dfinance.
Let the journey begin!
Total pool: 125,000 DFI
Technical Activities - 50%
Promotion Activities - 50% *
*We reserve the right to change the initial allocation.
Please make sure you read and agree to all the following rules carefully before you enroll in the reward program:
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- Citizens from the US, North Korea, and Iran are not allowed to take part in this program due to legal restrictions.
- You may take part in one, several, or all reward programs.
- You must strictly follow the guidelines as described in each campaign in order to be eligible for points.
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated and will result in immediate disqualification
- Using multiple emails, wallet addresses, accounts, bots, cheating, copy/paste of content or impersonating someone else is not allowed. You may lose all your points at any time before the mainnet launch if any rules violation occurs. The team reserves the right to and will disqualify any accounts suspected of cheating or breaking the rules without any explanation.
- If you have any questions regarding the program or activities please PM one of the following team members directly on telegram: @imnlns, or @amanai
How to report
Report your activity every week via the special forms attached to each activity. Make sure to use the same email and wallet address as the ones you indicated in the registration form. Our system will monitor your progress. If you fail to follow any of the rules, you will be disqualified and you won’t be able to receive a reward.
How to get a reward
1 - As our team receives and reviews your reports, we add credits to the publicly available Google Table so that the records are clear and transparent.
2 - At the end of the Reward Program, all credits are transferred to users’ personal wallets.
3 - The users who participated in the campaign and received credits may convert them into Dfinance coins and use those as they please.
NOTE: The total pool of the reward program is 125,000 Dfinance coins. The credits will be distributed according to the distribution plan.
*The end date of the Reward program depends on the mainnet release. We’re planning to launch the mainnet in Q4. The program will continue to run for 1 month after the mainnet release. The reward will be given in a month after the program is finished.
*Please note that Dfinance coins exist only in the Dfinance testnet and can not be acquired on ANY exchange. Anyone offering Dfinance coins is trying to scam. Beware and be vigilent.
*Please note that the dfinance team may run additional activities at any point of the campaign to detect cheating among the participants like using bots, multiple registrations, etc.
*Dfinance reserves the right to change the terms, rules and tasks of the reward program at any time during the campaign.
*By joining this Program, all participants allow the Dfinance team to use the content they received credits for as marketing materials. Dfinance reserves the right to share links to such content and use it partially or fully.